Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: SOHC is finally in...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sjoback's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Well I finally put my new SOHC motor in. There is not too much useful on the page, just some pictures of my friends and I posing. So if you got nothin' else to do, check it out.
    http://138.23.206.216/car/

    thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member zip's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 1999
    Posts
    1,160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Nice picts! LOL...
    lunch2
    Homer Simpson:"Hmmmm...Mexican food"
    inside1
    Hahaha...3PP @ the wheels! (person power) Reminds me of the Flintstones
    done
    Is that the Kami header?

    Good picts sjoback!

    ------------------
    Mods

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sjoback's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    thanks. I don't think I've seen a 3person in car engine bay pic yet. maybe someone out there has one??

    headers: sadly no, I have retired my kami's. they have a big gash. besides they don't work well NA. I am running my ol' RSR's, they are nice.

    motor feels almost as strong as when it had an SC. what a pity.

    I would have built a B18C, but I recieved no donations frown


  4. #4
    Inactive Member sjoback's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe. man if I had any money left over I would buy something. but anyway, I need to do a proper break in, otherwise I might break something.

    now wheres your turbo?!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 1999
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So I see the motor is in but where is the little blue bottle???

    ------------------
    Marc
    1997 Civic EX
    The supercharger is gone. Get ready for the turbo.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 1999
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well there was a minor setback regarding the turbo. The shop I bought my parts from had a break in and all of my parts were stolen except for the intercooler. So all of the parts need to be reordered. Hopefully nothing will be backordered for an extended period of time. I'll have some more info this week.

    So, who do you think will win? My turbo D16 or your N20 powered D16? smile


    ------------------
    Marc
    1997 Civic EX
    The supercharger is gone. Get ready for the turbo.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sjoback's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uh oh, do I smell my first race already?

    we'll have to meet up sometime, when both are setups are in....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 1999
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DEFINITELY!! biggrin

    Perhaps January?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •